Saturday, November 29, 2008

Infinita procrastination

infinita procrastination... infinita procrastination...playing music, eating, watching youtube, sleepping and talking shit, but never working on my expo ...dammit, I gonna ruin my life if I keep procrastinating ...I hate that feeling of thinking to not prcrastine but on the other hand still doing it ...keep opening youtube window...please dont do it..(I'm talking to my finger) dont log in MSN(I'm talking to my finger again) It' seems I dont have control of my body ... fuck I dont want to amarrar.....

2 comments:

LuisMiguel Gil said...

heheheheheh... well my friend!!! i know what u mean... u need inspiration.. that's it.... try to find it somewhere.. theres a lot flying in the world... invisible at msn , youtube, users eyess!!thats why you have to look for it.. cuz rather times inspiration comes to you..

Superpao said...

hehe... actually I got too many inspirations ...but just too lazy to work on what I suppose to do ....haha...I think I enjoy barajando hehehe